One of the greatest struggles of the network marketers is generating high quality leads. It’s actually the most time consuming process of the entire business and the truth is that the traditional methods are simply not effective. They consume lot of time and resources and most often the results obtain are far below the actual effort invested. The network marketing system you are used to is flawed from many points of view and even slight variations will not make any difference.
In order to obtain real prospects you need to stand out form the crowd. This is probably the only thing which differentiates the 2% marketers who become rich form the rest of 98% who keep struggling. You don’t have to work more, in less you have to work less. You don’t have to spend more and you don’t have to be more pushy with people.
Most network marketers keep marketing calls, some even organize conferences in expensive hotels. Many spend hundreds or thousands of dollars just hoping that this time they will make the big change. However, most are never able to get out of that vicious cycle.
The only thing you will need to be successful is to have a network marketing system which creates a customized experience for your customers. If you are using the same capture pages as your competition you are doomed to fade in the background. What you need is a tool which allows you to build your own prospects list. This is the key to success – stop chasing lead after lead. Get them to find you first and then talk again and again to the same people. Buyers remain buyers and the rest are just freebie chasers.
However, capturing email addresses is very often done in a completely mistaken manner. If you are going to take a look at the capture pages out there you will see that 99% of them look alike. Why would anyone give you their personal info when you could be a spammer, just like most of the other marketers. This is why the single most important thing you need to do is to purchase a network marketing system to provide you with a way of creating a completely customized capture page.
It’s all about building your downline. As long as you’re unique and stand out form the crowd, you’re going to make it big time. One of the best network marketing systems which will help you achieve this great goal is the Viral Prospector. This is the only tool you will ever need in order to tap into the opportunities of network marketing.
It’s all about perception – if you’re begging people for their contact info they will look down to you and the chances that they’ll buy anything from you are getting slimmer and slimmer. However, think about the situation the other way around. What if you were able to put yourself in the expert position and have the prospects chasing you? That would make all the difference! How great would it be to have people giving you their names and email addresses and phone numbers without you having to even ask for them. You can actually get to that point by only owning the right network marketing system. That’s the only secret the successful marketers will never tell you. And that’s because they don’t want you to copy them. And why not? Because the whole point is to stand out from the crowd and have a unique capture page.