This is an update to their over-ear Exodus headphones, review coming soon, that adds active noise cancellation.
House of Marley makes some of the best audio gear on the market today and it’s one of our favorite brands. The company places a strong emphasis on not only sound but the environment. House of Marley does everything it can to use sustainable materials and recyclable materials across all of its devices. Now, the company has announced its latest headphones, the Exodus ANC.
This is an update to their over-ear Exodus headphones, review coming soon, that adds active noise cancellation. This is the brand’s first ANC wireless headphone and they look fantastic. The company says the Exodus ANC offers superior comfort and listening experience with a substantial quick charge battery life and mindfully sourced materials for a timeless, durable design while making premium headphones more affordable.
Designed to be wherever you want to be, the House of Marley Exodus ANC employs a four-microphone system with hybrid noise cancellation to filter out unwanted noise whether its an open office, a noisy commute or a long flight. The 50mm hi-definition driving headphone boasts a battery life extending to 28 hours with ANC on and 80 hours with ANC off, while a USB-C quick charge of 15 minutes delivers up to 6 hours of playtime with a full charge in as little as 3 hours. If you’re unable to connect wirelessly or out of battery, the optional braided auxiliary cable provides a wired connection so you don’t miss a beat.
Similar to the Exodus headphones released in April, the Exodus ANC construction features a familiar makeup of FSC® certified wood and recyclable aluminum. The sleek foldable design is paired with unique, stylish details from the stainless steel hinges to the dark gunmetal finish. Offering a more premium comfort experience, the Exodus ANC features form-fitting memory foam earcups along with a padded headband.
“The House of Marley Exodus ANC is our most elite headphone to date. From the sleek and timeless look of the sustainable materials including custom stained ash wood earcups, down to the quick charge capability, noise cancellation and audio performance, the Exodus ANC rival those of premium over-ear wireless ANC headphones,” explains House of Marley Director of Product Development, Josh Poulsen. “We’re excited to build on the positive response from the Exodus, by adding noise-cancellation and a step up in comfort and performance. We anticipate the Exodus ANC to become a must-have for those looking for a sustainably designed alternative to over-ear ANC headphones without sacrificing superior quality.”
House of Marley
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the key features of this new offering:
- Materials // Crafted from FSC® certified ash wood, stainless steel, and recyclable aluminum – embrace your natural style with Marley’s message of craftsmanship and sustainability.
- 28 Hour Battery Life with ANC on / 80 Hours with ANC off // The Exodus ANC is powered by an internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery providing 28 hours of playback with ANC on and 80 hours with ANC off. Going longer between charges extends not only playtime but product life as well. Tune out your surroundings to enjoy more music and a better wireless experience.
- 50mm Hi-Definition Drivers // Designed and engineered for powerful sound, featuring 50mm hi-definition drivers that can pump your music as expected from the House of Marley.
- Premium Comfort Memory Foam Ear Cushions and Headband // Memory foam ear cushions and headband padding were incorporated into the Exodus ANC design for premium comfort during extended playtime in mind. Relax into the music or stay focused with ultimate comfort that won’t distract from your listening experience.
- Onboard Microphone, Controls and Monitor Mode // Onboard microphone for hands-free calling and voice command activation. Remote functionality allows you to control volume and playback when your device is out of reach. The Monitor button allows you to talk to someone and hear your surroundings without interruptions.
- Quick Charge and USB C // With included USB-C technology, keep charging times to a minimum at 3 hours for a full charge while 15 mins of charging provides 6 hours of playback when in a hurry.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 technology // Bluetooth® 5.0 offers quick pairing, extended range and lower power consumption with compatible devices.
The new House of Marley Exodus ANC are available now on the company’s website for US$249.99.