- Click the Publicize tab.
A list of publicity-related services appears.
- Locate and click the Chicklet Chooser service.
The form shown below loads into the right side of the screen:
This form contains several options for buttons that promote (and link to) your FeedBurner feed.
- Click the radio button next to the button you want to display on your site.
- Copy the HTML shown in the bottom section of the Chicklet Chooser. You will paste this HTML into your WordPress site template.
- From the WordPress Dashboard, click the Presentation tab and then the Sidebar Widget option.
- Drag the text widget from the Available Widgets area to your Sidebar.
- Click the right side of the widget to expand it
- If you’d like to give this widget a title you can, but it is not required. This title will show up on your site.
- Paste the code you copied from FeedBurner in an earlier step into the content field.
- Click the “X” in the upper-right corner to close the widget box.
- Click Save Changes.
After the code is saved, you should immediately be able to view your chicklet in your site’s sidebar.